This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Spring is finally here and we can finally look forward to nice and sunny weather. I know that I’m not the only girl who cannot wait to shop for spring! I started my spring shopping in February and continue to shop throughout the whole season. Here are a few must-have items that I think are necessary for spring.

1. Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats

I think these flats are necessary for every spring. The
y’re cute and comfortable, and not to mention they’re a classic. You can wear them with jeans, shorts or skirts. They’re perfect for the days that you want to be girly, but still be comfortable. They cost about $235 and they are well worth every penny!

2. Boyfriend Blazer
I’m totally in love with boyfriend blazers. The great thing about this item is that you can get a really great one for a fantastic price. H&M has some for as low as $30 and Urban Outfitters has some for $78. Sometimes you have to splurge on some key pieces. Good
 thing this isn’t one of them! They’re easy to find and can be worn with so many different things. Another reason why they are great is because they’re also a must-have item for the fall. My inspiration to figuring out what to wear my boyfriend blazer with is Blake Lively. She loves boyfriend blazers and manages to look amazing whenever she has one on.

3. A Touch of Military
We all are noticing that a military style is in! Whether it be boots,
 pants, or a jacket many celebrities are sporting the military style at least once or twice. If you walk around campus you’re destined to see dozens of girls wearing combat style boots. However, the weather is getting warmer, so it’s time to try out military pants or a cute military jacket instead. I love skinny military cargos. Free People and H&M have some fantastic military pants that are to die for. If you love Free People as much as I do, then you know and love the fact that their clothes have such a wonderful fit.

4. The Denim Jacket

What is spring without a denim jacket? I’m in love with denim jackets; I love them cropped, motorcycle-cut, classic, and vintage-inspired. This is another item that you can get for a really great price without compromising style. My favorite denim jackets are True Religion, however if you want something less pricey, Levi, H&M, and Diesel have some really great ones.

5. White V-neck t-shirts

I love white t-shirts, especially when they have a v-neck cut. You can wear them with anything. The great thing about t-shirts is that you can wear them and still look like you actually took time to get dressed in the morning. Victoria’s Secret and Hanes v-neck t-shirts are like heaven and they’re a great price.

6. Something nude

Nude is the IT color for the spring. Whether it’s a bag, shoes, dress, or shirt, everyone must have at least one nude item in their closet.

7. A scarf
Scarves are in! They’ve been in for a while and I don’t see the trend going anywhere. Scarves are no
 longer something that you have to wear in the winter to keep warm. Flirty, flowing scarves are great to have. You can get them in any color for almost any price. If you’re stuck and don’t know where to get any, American Eagle and Abercrombie & Fitch always have great scarves in a variety of colors.

8. Ray-Bans
Ray-Bans are some of the greatest sunglasses ever made. They’re cute and fun. They’re worn by everybody including Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Megan Fox and Will Smith. Even Michael Jackson loved Ray-Bans. You can buy them from a variety of places including the official Ray-Ban website, Sunglass Hut, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom.

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!