Sierra Williams is A Driven and Ambitious Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Meet Temple sophomore Sierra Williams — one of the kindest people you will ever know. Not to mention she is also smart, ambitious and down-to-earth. You will always catch her smiling and enjoying a good conversation with friends, but then she is right back to work. Her dedication to her academics has allowed her to stay grounded and has afforded her some great opportunities.

Age: 19

Home state: Maryland

Major: Chemistry

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite celebrity: Chris Brown

Favorite food: French Fries

Organizations on campus involved with: Temple University Chemical Society

Why Temple?: “There are diverse clubs, organizations and activities. There is something for everyone.”

Role model?: “As odd as it may sound, I don’t have a role model. I gain inspiration through my friend’s accomplishments and use that energy to create my own path.”

Three things she can’t live without: Family, phone and faith in religion.

Biggest accomplishment: Being accepted into the Research Experience for Undergraduates Program at Johns Hopkins University.

Place she would love to visit: Paris, France

Caitlin Byrd is originally from Washington, DC. She is a criminal justice major and an aspiring attorney. She loves to meet new people and writing is one of her favorite hobbies. 
Jennifer Nguyen is a senior journalism student at Temple. She has been a part of Her Campus Temple since its formation in 2010 and being a part of HCTU has been one of the best things she has ever done. She aspires to be a magazine writer in New York after graduation. Jennifer is passionate about learning more about the world around her and hopes to travel the world one day. As a journalist, she strives to share the stories of people whose voices need to be heard. In her spare time, she loves reading French literature, learning languages and watching Bravo reality TV shows.