Save Money While Savoring Your Meal: Dine with Savored.com

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.
To savor, as Merriam-Webster explains, is to “taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it completely.” And what’s a bigger enjoyment-killer than an end of the meal check you need a payment plan to afford? Aside from a fly in your chardonnay (thank you, Alanis Morissette), nothing. However, with Savored.com, you can now save money while completely savoring your meal. 

How is this different than, say, Groupon or Living Social? On your typical deal site, a restaurant might show up where you pay a certain dollar value that translates into a greater dollar value to be used on your bill ($10 for $20 worth of food). Savored.com takes food and drink deals to the next level by offering a 30% off your bill for a standard $10. 

Why is this so awesome? Let’s say you go out to dinner with 5 of your girls and the bill comes to a total of $150. Discount the 30% you guys saved with Savored.com (down to $105) and add the $10 you paid for the deal-call the total bill $115. This means you saved a total of  $35, as opposed to the $10 you would have saved on your average deal site. Need we say more?

The oh-so-savory perks do not stop there. You also have the control to book your deal based on reservation, A.K.A no more unused coupons sitting around in your inbox. Also, these discounts include the real wallet hijacker-alcohol. Simply wonderful.

Check out Savored.com to see how you can enjoy your food and drink in Philadelphia completely. Yum.

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)