Professor Albert Stumm!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Calling all students! Looking to take a journalism class next semester that will actually keep you interested? Professor Albert Stumm teaches the course Writing For Journalism and not only is this class extremely bene?cial for a variety of majors, but it certainly is not difficult to pay attention to this campus cutie. This fresh addition to the School of Communications and Theater is young, intelligent and vibrant. In a nutshell, this professor is one to give a second look, literally.

Name: Albert Stumm

Hometown: Liberty, Missouri

Degrees:
Bachelors – American University
Masters – Temple University

Employers:
Temple University
The Philadelphia Daily News: Assistant City Editor

Favorite Activities: Going out to dinner and traveling.

What Inspired You To Pursue Journalism?
The school newspaper in junior high and I found it interesting to have the ability to
question people in power.

Any Goals Career Wise For The Next 10 Years?
With the way journalism is headed, I would be happy with my job here at Temple.

Favorite Movies:
Comedies, I like movies for an escape.

Favorite literature:
The last thing I read wasInto The Wild, but I read so much all day long between here
and the Daily News.

Favorite Music:
I listen to a bit of everything but recently I’vebeen listening to The Avett Brothers,
Radiohead and The Decemberists.

Any Words Of Wisdom For College Students?
Get as much out of college as you can. The harder you work the more valuable it will be.

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!