Pink Makeup Must Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Pink, especially the popular “millennial” shade, has been everywhere in the world of fashion and beauty.

It’s a perfectly pretty color, so can you blame us for obsessing over it? I love to incorporate the color into my wardrobe and my makeup routine whenever I can. Pink makeup can look neutral or make a bold statement depending on the shade. Pink is back, better than ever, and ready to make an appearance in your ever changing makeup routine. Here are 4 pink makeup must haves:

1. Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette – $45

This Too Faced palette has a soft pink shade, Peach Butter, and a bright shade like Peach Punch along with many other variations pink. Eyeshadow is where you can get as simple or complex as you like. With all of the different tones of pink in this palette you could be one and done or layer them for a perfect peach look.

2. Sephora Collection Winter Flush Blush Palette – $16

Blush adds that glow back into your face after layering nude colored foundation and bronzer. I love experimenting with different colors of blush and this new Sephora palette makes it easy with the combination of shades, mattes and shimmers. It has a great range of pinks to sweep over the apples of your cheeks.

3. Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick – $25

If you’re in the mood to venture into colored highlighters, this popular Fenty Beauty Shimmer Stick in the shade Yacht Life might be perfect. The shades Starstruck, which is described as iced-out pearl, and Confetti, described to be an iridescent opal, are more colors of this shimmery stick that will add a glowy pink to your face.

4. Colourpop First Date Mini Liquid Lipstick Set – $18

Lipstick is where you get as neutral or bold as you please. This mini, inexpensive set of five pink matte lipsticks from Colourpop ranges from a very soft pink to a deep maroon. Whatever shade you’re looking for, this set probably has the preferred pink for your pout. Don’t listen to the haters that say they all look the same, we all know that simply isn’t true no matter how similar your range of pink lipsticks looks.

Whether you want to use them all at once or pick or choose the pinks you love the best, these products will add the perfect amount of pink to your eyes, cheeks, and lips.

These pink products are so perfect they will be squeezing their way into your collection in no time.

Delaney Mills is a Senior at Temple University majoring in Communication Studies. She's has a love for fashion and Harry Styles. She can usually be found at the Bagel Hut on campus or in her bed watching New Girl. Follow her on Instagram @duhlaneyyy!!