Our Study Hour Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Recently, we were sent our StyleWatch Back-To-School Essentials kit. This semester seems to have been kicking everyone’s butt on campus and Her Campus Temple has been trying to figure out a way to combat it. Luckily, our essentials kit had everything we needed in it. Here’s our list of how to get through those long nights at the library, TECH or your desk at home.

1) Keep it clean. Make sure you are treating your skin right when pulling those long nights of studying! We love the Simple Skincare cleansing wipes included in our essentials kit. Without harsh chemicals, you won’t have to worry about crazy ingredients going onto your face.

2) Brush those pearly whites. With our Optic White Actis and Optic White Toothpaste, it’s easy to take care of teeth after chugging coffee and Red Bull all day. With a focus on whitening, these Colgate will have your teeth looking as good as your grades!

3) Remember to relax. After all of that studying and flashcard-making, remind yourself of your mental health. It doesn’t hurt to take a few minutes and paint your nails and read a magazine. Our picks? We loved to read People StyleWatch, to catch up on all of the latest celebrity trends. Our new go-to nailpolish would have to be Milani Cosmetics Color Statement Nail Lacquer in a bold, fall color! Looking for something more pemanent? Try MissMe’s Flash tats!

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.