sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Oscars 2018: 11 of the Best Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The 90th Oscars took place Sunday, March 4th at The Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California. There were many highlights of the night, such as Jimmy Kimmel crashing a showing of “A Wrinkle in Time” with other celebrities, and Jordan Peele winning an Oscar for his blockbuster movie “Get Out.” One of the most exciting parts of any award show, however, is seeing all the different fashion choices celebrities make on the red carpet.

Here are some of my favorite looks of the night:

1. Meryl Streep

2. Lupita Nyong’o

3. Salma Hayek

4. Eiza González

5. Emma Stone

6. Taraji P. Henson

7. Greta Gerwig

8. Jane Fonda

9. Jennifer Lawrence

10. Armie Hammer

11. Margot Robbie

To see the full 2018 Oscars winners list, click here. Also, be sure to check out what the other celebs were wearing on the most important night in film. Did your favorite celebrity make our list?

Ashley is a senior journalism major at Temple University. She loves music, concerts, and celebrities. She loves to write all things fashion, lifestyle, and pop culture! Instagram: ashleygale23
Temple University, 2019. Magazine journalist and editor, fitness instructor, health and wellness enthusiast. Proponent of lists, Jesus, and the Oxford comma. Will do anything for an iced oatmilk latte. Follow my journey: Twitter + Instagram: @sarah_madaus