This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

We are so excited to have four awesome judges for Mr. Temple 2012!!! Each and every judge is so amazing and unique in every single way–enough of us blabbling! Get to know them yourselves!

Also, check out the promo video with the judges for Mr. Temple: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRb0gGzeNIY&feature=youtu.be

Meet Shaniece Cole:

Major: BTMM

Year: Senior

Hometown: Lancaster, PA

Relationship Status: Single

TU Activities: BET, Media Meltdown Productions, WHIP, Hip-Hop team, MCPB, Interning at FOX29.

Hobbies: Dancing, being on TV, reporting, entertainment, enjoys superheroes.

What Mr. Temple would be like for her: Positive role model, active on campus, god academics, good work ethic, and someone that is goal oriented.

How she will be judging the contestants: Looking for organized performances, on-track, confidences, competition. She’s looking for the contestants to be comfortable in their talents, good at what they do, and to see if they bring it or not.

Her advice to the contestants: “You will be looked at as the face of Temple. Be mindful of what you do.”

[pagebreak]

Meet Ofo Ezeugwu

Year: Senior

Major/Minor: Entrepreneurship/Management Information Systems

Hometown: Paterson, NJ

3 words to describe himself: Driven, Confident, Dedicated

Mr. Temple Judge, Ofo Ezeugwu, is much more than ¼ of the fate determiners for the Mr. Temple contestants. Still in undergrad, Ofo started his own company called Untapped Incorporated which is designed to raise online brand awareness for companies and artists. Mr. Ezeugwu also has his role in an online initiative called Who’s Your Landlord, TSG VP of External Student Affairs and he is a licensed insurance provider and actor/model on his resume. 

His ultimate career goal is to have a hand in multiple business ventures and use his means to give back.
Ofo will be looking to see what each of the Mr. Temple contestants think is Temple Made as well as how TU has shaped them personally. 

To this judge, being Temple Made represents Temple’s community of different thinkers which is like a microcosm of the real world where students explore their differences and learn to be themselves. 
He realizes how impressive it is simply for these men to have made the step to put themselves out there in front of their peers and with this in mind plans to be respectful, not trashing anyone, he said, but also real if something isn’t good.

His advice to constants? “Take a deep breath and enjoy yourself!”

[pagebreak]

Meet Rhonda Elnaggar

Major: Broadcast Journalism 

Minor: Political Science

Year: Senior

Hometown: “I’ve moved around a lot. I was born in Brooklyn, New York then moved to Hartford, Connecticut, then Charlotte, North Carolina, then West Chester, Pennsylvania.

Activities: Temple Update (field reporter and production team), Media Meltdown (Co-founder and Executive Vice President)

Dream Guy: Handsome, ambitious, intelligent, honest, caring, and can make me laugh

Dream Job: Foreign correspondent for a major news network

Dream place to live: New York

Favorite Genre of Music: “Everything. I’m really into Frank Ocean and The Weekend lately.”

3 words that describe her: Outgoing, Hardworking, Ambitious

What are you most looking forward to at the Mr.Temple pageant: “I can’t wait for the talent section and to see what these men can do.”

Most similar to what celebrity: “JLO. She’s hot, she’s had an amazing career and it’s still amazing.” 

[pagebreak]

Meet Charles Brown

Name: Charles Brown

Major: Journalism

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Hometown: Schwenksville, PA

Silly Fact (s): Voted Biggest Clutz, Most Humorous and Most Guillable

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Obnoxious, Sexy and Most Humorous

Why are you the best judge for Mr. Temple?: “Because I tell it like it is.”

What are you most excited for Mr. Temple?: “To see all the sexy men. “

Future Plans and Goals: “I want to have my own talk show. I want to be like Chelsea Handler.”

Who’d Play Him in a Movie: “Nobody can play me. I have to play myself.”

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!