This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

We all remember being young and accessorizing with stickers on our nails. Minx is the adult version of that. Minx nails are the hottest addition to the world of nails. Nails are great accessories to any outfit and Minx makes it more fun to accessorize with your nails!

There are hundreds of designs in the mink gallery for you to choose from. They’re all the rage in Hollywood with artists like Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Lily Allen all being Minx fans. Katy Perry is also a huge fan of Minx and she constantly posts pictures of her face designs on Twitter, including custom made designs of both Russell Brand and her cat’s face. 

They are what every girl wants from nail art. We have all experienced manicures that we adore, but we mess them up before even leaving the salon. Then there are the times when we get our nails done and the polish chips less than 24 hours later. Imagine a manicure that won’t dent, smudge, or chip! A Minx application usually takes 15-20 min. There is no drying time and no nail polish remover needed.

It’s a unique way for every fashionista to express her style. With designs that range from solid colors to polka dots to animal prints, you look forward to trying new designs. I fell in love when I first got Minx nails, and now I rarely go back to using regular polish. With school, extracurricular activities, and work, it is nice having one less thing to worry about. Go ahead ladies, spice up your nails!

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!