The Low Down on JustFab

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.
Are you obsessed with shoes? Do you just HAVE to buy a pair each chance you get ? 

You’re not alone, and there’s a place for people like you. It’s called JustFab.

JustFab is an online shoe and accessory boutique that offers the hottest pieces of the 

season at affordable prices. From fringed booties and red-hot stilettos, to studded clutches 

and trench coats JustFab has it all! With over 500 styles to choose from, JustFab has 

something for everyone.

When new users sign up they are prompted to choose several outfits and shoes that best 

describe their personality, and celebrity fashion inspiration. After you fill out the 

information, JustFab will put together a boutique custom to that user. Each month 

JustFab revamps every individual user’s boutique with the latest fashions. 

JustFab always has some type of promotion to draw new shoppers in. The most popular 

promotion is two pairs of shoes for $39.95. Without a promotion, each pair of shoes, 

handbags, jackets, and more are a minimum of $39.95. 

Another promotion they typically run is 20% off the first item. If you act fast, you can 

catch their current offer: all booties are only $10!

In addition to these great deals, users can earn 25 points for every dollar spent and an 

extra 20 points for submitting a product review. Points are redeemable for fabulous 

goodies. A $10 credit is awarded to users for each friend referred to the site. Fashionistas 

can shop their way from VIP members to Diamond Elite VIP member, and enjoy all the 

perks that come with each tier. Sounds great, right? 

Despite the seemingly great benefits of using JustFab, all companies have their quirks.  A 

stipulation of JustFab is that you are encouraged to buy each month. The company stores 

your credit card information and automatically charges you on the 7th of each month 

unless you “skip.” Skipping means that for whatever reason, you do not wish to purchase 

something that month. Users have complained of “skipping,” but still being charged the 

monthly shopping fee of $39.95. Others say they knew nothing of the monthly fee 

(although it is clearly written in JustFab’s user acknowledgement agreement).

Also, an important tip is: the “fee” is not in addition to the price of the shoe, wallet, 

purse, etc.- it covers the cost. If the item is priced higher than $39.95, the user will pay 

the difference.

It is up to you whether you’d like to give JustFab a try, but honestly who doesn’t want 

more shoes? Just remember to “skip” if you don’t wish to shop during any given month.
I am a 19-year-old Broadcast Journalism/ Public Relations major at Temple University. I have dreams of reporting entertainment news in Spanish one day. I love Trey Songz!
Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.