Her Campus Summer Survival Kit

The semester is almost over and here at Her Campus Temple…well, we’re a little bit sad. Even though we are happy to be finishing our finals and looking forward to awesome summer trips, beach adventures and exploring new continents, there’s something nostaglic about ending another school year. 

We’re lucky enough to be a branch of a very amazing online magazine for college women, Her Campus, and we are so very lucky that they share awesome products with us at one of the most stressful times of the year! 

We decided to spread the motivation and help Temple students realize their potential and accomplishments by leaving these #CelebrateYourself cards in The Village, where many student organizations have their offices. 

Our seniors were grateful to get financial planning advice for free via Nicole Lapin’s book Rich Bitch, which provided a sassy, yet serious way at tackling the ideal financial situation that lets you have fun while building your future. 

With the rainy weather ever present in Philly, we were happy to receive these ponchos that we can throw in our bags for the days we forget our umbrellas! 

Our senior CC couldn’t contain her excitement when she saw that we got Blink Tattoos in our Survival Kit! These provide a fast-fashion fix straight from the boho handbook. Slap one of these babies on and you’re instantly glam. 

Chipotle is our lives! With one stationed in walking distance of both the library and the TECH Center, Chipotle is 90% of the reason we are able to get through finals. The BOGO coupons help us captain the Struggle Bus and take care of our friend who may be co-captaining that day! 

Andddd….with Chipotle comes calories. What better way to burn them from the comfort of our own home? Thanks to Her Campus and Crunch Fitness, we get a personal trainer brought straight to our living room or bedroom. 

Besides the awesome sponsored goodies, we received Her Campus pens and keychains so we get represent HC Love wherever we go! 

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.