Garry J. Dorsainvil

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

By Sydney Taylor

Meet Garry, (or Gar-Bear if you really wanna live dangerously), a self-proclaimed sucker for love ready to mingle. Insider tip: Like what you see? Woo him with an Arizona mucho mango iced tea.

Name: Garry J. Dorsainvil aka Verbatim Jones most people just call me Verb for short. Or if they’re feeling really frisky gar-bear

Age: I am the most awkward age possible –  20.

Hometown: Originally I’m from Brooklyn, NY.

Major: I am a philosophy major, hence the beard. I know most Philly cats have a beard but mine makes me look like Mos Def so I keep it.

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle! Ok sorry that was really cheesy but I am single and have been for quite some time. But, I’m always looking for that next ninja like cutie to sneak into my heart. #suckerforlove

Any Interesting Hobbies?: Well I do a lot of writing so that takes up a good chunk of time. I write poems, raps, and movie summaries for my blog which I’ve taken a liking to. I really like eating new foods so visiting new restaurants is a big hobby. I’ve been writing a lot of jokes because I’m going to try some standup pretty soon too. Oh yeah and I love Pokemon.
…Oh and drinking as many Arizona mucho mango iced teas as possible.

Alyssa is a Journalism student at Temple University. She began her college career at WVU, but transferred schools when her itch for the city life became too unbearable. She grew up in a suburb 10 minutes outside Philadelphia, and envisions moving to Boston, NYC, or CC Philadelphia some day soon. Her ideal job involves working for a glossy and traveling the globe. She's a certified GLEEk, would rather wear heels than flats, has an addiction to Joe's Jeans, and is a closet book nerd.