Four Concerts FALLing Through Philly This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

As Fall approaches, a new wave of concerts are scheduled for the Philadelphia area. From R&B to Pop, a variety of artists from different genres are making rounds to entertain fans in stadiums and theatres. Check out this list of four shows to look forward to in the coming months!

Charli XCXFans of the English singer-songwriter are in luck. She will be performing at the Theatre of the Living Arts on October 3 at 9 pm. Charli will be rocking out with the audience along with special guest Elliphant Femme. Tickets are on sale now and are general admission only.

Ty Dolla $ignIf you prefer Rap/Hip-Hop then this show is for you. Ty Dolla $ign is touring along with Lil Bibby and Joe Moses for his In Too Deep tour. The Los Angeles native just announced this follow-up to his European tour, which will be coming to Philadelphia on October 22. Tickets are on sale so be sure to purchase yours if you want to see Ty Dolla $ign himself.

UsherR&B artists Usher and August Alsina teamed up to embark on Usher’s The UR Experience tour. It will feature new music from Usher’s new album, UR and will star surprise guests. The tour will make its way to Philadelphia on November 11 at Wells Fargo Center starting at 8 pm. Tickets are on sale now on ticketmaster.com.

Dillon FrancisTo round off the concert lineup, come get your groove on with Dance/Electronic artist Dillon Francis at The Electric Factory on November 26 at 9 pm for the Friends Rule Tour. Make sure you get your tickets for an electrifying experience.  

Spread the word to your friends for an exciting group event or make it a date with you S/O. Either way, these talented artists are sure to put on a great show and provide some amazing memories. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to see them perform live!

Caitlin Byrd is originally from Washington, DC. She is a criminal justice major and an aspiring attorney. She loves to meet new people and writing is one of her favorite hobbies. 
Lindsey is a senior magazine journalism major at Temple University. After she graduates in May she hopes to return to NYC, which she fell in love with this summer during her ASME internship at Real Simple magazine.