This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

With the season of spring quickly approaching, it should be a good idea to change up your self-care routine to make sure you’re absolutely glowing and thriving in the beginning of the next few months.

1. Set skincare routine

The changing of the seasons can take a toll on a lot of people, especially their skin. Make sure you’re taking care of yourself during this time of year, always cleanse and always moisturize! Some great skincare products I’ve been using lately are Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser and Clinique Pep Start Moisturizer with SPF.

2. Get a reusable water bottle

This might be a cliche essential, but drinking water really does go a long way. It’s important to stay hydrated and it’s good for your overall health as well. Take it with you to class, to the gym, to work, etc. to make sure you’re getting a good amount of water intake each day! Some great reusable and cute water bottles are Hydroflasks and the Neptune Bottle. You can add some stickers on them too to make them personalized.

3. Get a planner

You might already have a planner (which is great!) but if you don’t, I highly suggest getting one. This makes life so much more easier and organized and will make you feel less stressed throughout the rest of the semester and year. Staying on top of everything is the key to success and it’s always rewarding when others, and even yourself, see how productive you are. You can get cute and trendy planners from Barnes and Noble or Anthropologie.

4. Hit the gym

This is a great way to take care of yourself and of course a great way to get into shape. Working out always gets those endorphins up and runnings which in return makes you a happier and more productive person. You don’t need a gym membership to work out either, there are a ton of videos you can search on YouTube for workout guidelines and also substituting certains activities in your everyday life can make a huge difference. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator, taking the longer way around campus, any way to get moving is amazing.

5. Spend time with yourself

Having alone time is a great way to wind down and relax from your hectic daily college routine. Drawing yourself a bath, reading a book, watching your favorite Netflix show and even jamming out to your favorite music are all great things to do on your own to de-stress, and it’s perfect for your mental health too.

Of course you can use any tips you have for yourself, but these are just a few great examples of things you can do to make sure you’re taking care of yourself in the upcoming seasons. Happy Spring!

Lover of the CATS and Law and Order SVU