Finals Week As Told By Philly Sports Teams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Finals week is officially upon us here at Temple and everyone is struggling. No one understands our #struggle quite like Philadelphia’s various sports teams. Here’s finals week as told by Philadelphia sports teams (because you’re probably just watching dog videos at the Tech anyway).

Finals week comes at you out of nowhere like

You somehow have 7 essays, 4 exams, 2 group projects and a speech all due in a week

You give your professors daggers when they say the final is cumulative

But you take it back when you find out there’s extra credit

Trying to get your group project members to do their parts like

Saying goodbye to your class friends

Even though you’re drowning in work, you find time for some end of semester shenanigans with your squad

On your way to the Tech like

When someone steals the last seat out from under you

Searching for your motivation like

The stress begins to eat you alive

You start fighting with everyone because you’re so stressed out

Your friends make you take a dance break so you’ll feel better

Trying to head into your first exam confidently

When you thought you were prepared but you get into the test and it’s nothing like you expected

But you (somehow) still pass

When you’re halfway through finals and just trying to make it to break

Studying really hard for an exam and still doing badly

Leaving your last final like

When you get the A you worked really hard for

And finally, when you and your high school squad celebrate being reunited and being done with finals

Good luck and happy studying collegiettes!

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.