This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Summertime is almost here! Using some famous women as inspiration, let’s talk about how we can pack up the winter coats, gloves and hats. 

It’s always nice when the seasons change, and you can dress up your wardrobe in different, fun ways. Spring is finally here, which means summer is right around the corner. Summertime is the best time, because of the constant warm weather, beach trips with your friends, and family vacations. Oh ya, and summer clothes! Sandals, sunglasses, all of it. 

I have a lot of favorite celebrities that I like to stalk online, don’t you? My all-time favorite must be Selena Gomez; she dresses so unique from everybody else and has her own sense of style. She brings fashion to a whole new level, without even trying sometimes. Selena Gomez created Rare Beauty, which is sold at Sephora, and started modeling and filming commercials for the brand. Selena is bringing this makeup brand to life with her beauty. 

For more outfit inspo, here are other female celebrities with great fashion taste: 

Jennifer Lopez 

Victoria Beckham 

Ariana Grande 

Zendaya 

Rihanna 

Blake Lively 

Camila Cabello 

Gigi Hadid 

Olivia Rodrigo 

Beyoncé

Gabrielle Union 

All these women have a great fashion sense as well. They all dress so distinctly and have a unique sense of style. Apart from fashion, these individual women hold a strong position in society by being leaders and empowering people as well. 

People love to judge celebrities by their outfit choices for a specific event for whatever is going on. Due to COVID-19, there have not been any in-person events lately. This leads the fans of a celebrity to follow them on social media. These women have Instagram and Twitter accounts to show off their new fashion trends for the week to their fans. This leads to even more fame for the celebrities from all of the fan love. Fashion trends are a way for people to express themselves, a fun way to dress up your wardrobe, and provides expression in a new way. In conclusion, women are extremely influential.

With Women’s History Month having just ended, more people need to realize the power that women have behind them. They strive for success and influence culture, just like the women I have mentioned. 

Senior at Temple University :)
I'm a social media fanatic. Between my work as a rising senior public relations student at Temple University and my personal blog (living-with-love.com) hobby, you can always find me on my phone. I'm from a small town in Connecticut and spend my free time doing barre workouts, rewatching television series, and reading new books. I joined HC as my first organization at college, and I can't imagine ending my academic career leading anywhere else!