freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dress up for Romance with Our Valentine’s Day Outfit Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Valentine’s Day is swiftly approaching and for some of us this may cause more sartorial stress than sweet surrender with our significant other. If you’re having trouble finding the perfect ‘fit, we’ve got you covered. And don’t worry! All of these sites have a rush delivery option for all our last minute ladies. 

Blushing Bad:

For the girl who isn’t afraid to wear velvet with leather, this look is for you. It’s feminine and cute but screams good girl gone bad.

Dress: Forever 21Leather-look Jacket: Forever 21Tights: AsosCoat: Zara

Borrowed-from-your-boy:

For a more laid back outing, try a prettily printed crew neck and your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans. Spice it up with some strappy heels and a statement necklace or pair it down with the right pair of dress sneakers for the best “trying to look like I didn’t try but I totally tried” look ever!!

Crewneck: River Island, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: River Island, Necklace: Asos

Valentine’s Day Vixen:

If your sweetie planned something extra special like a 5-star dinner or trip to the theater, try this sassy, class look on for size. Because, when else can appropriately you wear a red dress with matching red pumps unless you’re dressing like Lola Bunny for Halloween? We mean, honestly.

Dress: Asos, Jacket: Topshop, Shoes: Forever 21, Clutch: River Island

Layla is a senior magazine journalism student with a passion for politics, cultural events and of course, shopping, with aspirations of working as an on staff writer at a major magazine in NYC.Believe it or not, Layla enjoys working out (if you know her, you'd probably say not) but can't seem to find time for it this semester with her semi-hectic schedule (no excuse, she knows). She also loves shopping, getting out of the city, hanging out with friends, playing instruments and singing, and dancing even though she sucks at it!Follow her on twitter @laylajayla, on Instagram @baelay and on her blog at loafersnlipstick.tumblr.com!
Jennifer Nguyen is a senior journalism student at Temple. She has been a part of Her Campus Temple since its formation in 2010 and being a part of HCTU has been one of the best things she has ever done. She aspires to be a magazine writer in New York after graduation. Jennifer is passionate about learning more about the world around her and hopes to travel the world one day. As a journalist, she strives to share the stories of people whose voices need to be heard. In her spare time, she loves reading French literature, learning languages and watching Bravo reality TV shows.