This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

When I let DJ Kyle Ryan in on the news that I wanted to profile him for this week’s Campus Cutie, he instantly beamed as we bobbed from class to the Presser Hall lobby to take a few pics. I knew if I wasn’t able to catch him now, I probably wouldn’t be able to find him for the rest of the week. If KR isn’t on campus, he is making music. Get to know this week’s campus cutie, DJ Kyle Ryan!

Name: Kyle Ryan

Age: 20

Relationship Status: Single

Year: Junior

Hometown: Phoenixville, PA

Major: Advertising

Favorite Song Right Now: Easy Easy (20syl remix)- King Krule

One Meal to Eat for the Rest of Life (only one choice!): Halal! I have had halal every day for the past two weeks. I guess I wouldn’t mind having the rice combo for the rest of my life!

Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.