511079 740x740 1445600418 primarypng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
511079 740x740 1445600418 primarypng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

The Best Perfume for Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Looking for a new fragrance for yourself or to gift someone for this upcoming holiday season? Here are the best suited scents for you based on your zodiac sign!

Capricorn: Ralph Lauren Romance

This scent is romantic and sweet.

Aquarius: Gucci Bamboo

This perfume is a perfect match for this sign.

Pisces: Amazing Grace by Philosophy 

This fragrance is soft and sweet, just like a Pisces!

Aries: Chloe Rose Tangerine

This scent has the perfect amount of sass and pizzazz, while still being timeless. It couldn’t be better for a fire sign!

Taurus: Tom Ford Oud Wood

This scent is very practical, charming and level headed!

Gemini: Love Relentlessly by Tory Burch

This scent is perfect for a Gemini! It features the perfect amount of pink pepper and gives off a euphoric aura!

Cancer: Holy Peony by Christian Dior 

This perfume offers a luminous, soft scent that is the best match for this water sign!

Leo: Versace Eros

This is a match made in heaven for a fire sign, because it is filled with lots of warm spices. 

Virgo: The Beat by Burberry 

This scent is very practical and timeless, just like a Virgo! 

Libra: Monstera Eau de Parfum by Xinu

This perfume has the perfect balance of scents and offers a warm and welcoming vibe. 

Scorpio: Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent

This fragrance has the perfect amount of intensity and mystery for Scorpios.

Sagittarius: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

This scent is light and carefree, which is perfectly fitting for this fire sign!

Finding the right perfume can be tough, so why not let your zodiac sign decide? I hope this helped you narrow down some fragrance options just in time for the holidays!

Sophomore marketing major. Beauty and Fashion addict.
Delaney Mills is a Senior at Temple University majoring in Communication Studies. She's has a love for fashion and Harry Styles. She can usually be found at the Bagel Hut on campus or in her bed watching New Girl. Follow her on Instagram @duhlaneyyy!!