This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

There are times where you feel that you are not good enough or slowly feel yourself becoming sad or lacking love for oneself. No matter the situation, when it comes to your individual, physical and mental health, you should always make sure you’re in a position to love yourself and remain uplifted.

In order to start your process of “cleansing” to feel like a more enhanced version of yourself, you should understand what the problem is. When you figure it out, you should journal. Even if you feel like it’s not worth journaling, just write. Journaling helps you track your growth, or even get everything out of your head. 

Another way to cleanse is to have a care day. This is your personal care day, so you can do it weekly or biweekly- it’s up to you! This can be you binge watching Netflix, trying new recipes, shopping or getting your nails done. 

Lastly, in order to keep your self confidence and create self love for yourself, find daily positive quotes, read them aloud, and just feel your inner self change. It is really important to make sure you are self confident and don’t care about others opinions. Do not feel that you cannot be confident cause you can with these tips.

Sometimes, we have to take a step back and really value ourself and our wellbeing. Making sure that we are in great spirits has to be the best thing for ourselves. If you ever feel that you’re losing yourself, try these tips and watch yourself blossom.

I'm a social media fanatic. Between my work as a rising senior public relations student at Temple University and my personal blog (living-with-love.com) hobby, you can always find me on my phone. I'm from a small town in Connecticut and spend my free time doing barre workouts, rewatching television series, and reading new books. I joined HC as my first organization at college, and I can't imagine ending my academic career leading anywhere else!