This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The Power of Manifestation  

Wanting the best thing for yourself means self-care. Some of my favorite self-care things to do are to manifest for myself. This can be simply done anytime you want, and it eases my mind and helps me envision my future. Studies show that envisioning things for yourself sparks your own motivation. The process is only supposed to help and harness your goals. The perk of manifesting is that you can do it anywhere and at any time. It helps you reset from what you do every day. Everyone has their own way to manifest but I am sharing some of my favorite ways to do it with everyone.  

Meditation: 

Mediation is the starting point whenever I manifest. First, you can find any calming sound that you like on Spotify or a 5-minute meditation on YouTube. Settle yourself somewhere you are comfortable and get ready to relax. I usually like to imagine myself somewhere in nature with friends or by myself being happy, laughing, and smiling. You can take yourself anywhere with manifestation. 

Noting: 

While I meditate, I release any thoughts that are giving me stress, this process is called noting. I imagine every thought that goes through my mind as a cloud, and I note how it makes me feel and it helps me create space between my thoughts and my feelings. The distance you put between your thoughts and emotions gives you clarity and peace within your thoughts. Instead of jumbling my thoughts I choose to let them go and create space with them.  

Writing: 

You can choose how many times you want to write each of your thoughts. I usually write each of mine 3 times. You also need to imagine yourself in the presence of your manifestations. Imagine yourself getting everything you want in life. But a quick reminder is that you cannot manifest against someone else’s free will. Manifestations are only meant to be for yourself and messing with someone else’s free will will not put you in a good place with karma.  

Crystals: 

Each crystal has a different energy that it attracts. Rose Quartz, Carnelian, and Amethyst are my favorites. If you need a head start buying crystals, there are plenty of stores in Center City to explore. One of the best times to manifest is under the full moon. I also like to incorporate gratitude into every time I manifest. Remembering simple things that I am grateful for also drives me to work harder toward my goals. 

Self-Love:  

At the end of the day, when thinking about your manifestations and goals, always remember that you are capable of achieving the best for yourself. You are capable of love and resilience against anything that you face. 

Kristina is a Boston native and Temple Class of 2026! She loves Don Toliver, caramel coffee, museums, concerts, spending time with her boyfriend, and shoe shopping. You can find her on campus at the College of Liberal Arts where she is studying Political Science!