7 Signs You Like Them More Than You’d Like to Admit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Most of us downplay our feelings, especially if we’re unsure about the other person’s feelings towards us. You may be able to fool your friends, but you can’t fool yourself. Here are the seven signs that you like that special person more than you’d like to admit.

1.     Most of your conversations are about them, even if they don’t start out that way. (P.S. your friends only listen because they love you.)

2.     Every song reminds you of them.

3.     You lurk on their social media daily.

4.     Your mood is easily influenced by their actions or the lack thereof.

5.     You thoughts always wander back to them.

6.     You give them more chances than you probably should.

7.     You curve other people for him, even though you’re not official.

Hey, maybe they likes you just as much as you like them. There’s only one way to find out!

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.