7 Reasons to be Thankful for Cosi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Dearest Cosi, where do I even begin? Since we met in August I have basically lived on nothing except for you all semester. With Thanksgiving not too far away, I felt it was time to thank you for all that you’ve given me.

1. They accept meal swipes and Diamond Dollars

Saving broke college students since 1996. Half a soup AND half a sandwich…for one meal swipe? I see you, Cosi.

2. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

With few options for meal swipes, there’s no such thing as too much Cosi in one day.

3. All their different, amazing food options

TBM, the Smart Fit salad, Turkey Avocado club, Chicken noodle soup, macaroni and cheese…please never ask me to pick just one. My bloodstream is basically their tomato soup at this point.

4. All their ~special~ drinks

No, not that kind of special (a girl can only dream). But mojito lemonade and caramel iced lattes? Yes please.

5. The bread.

^ A real life depiction of me eating Cosi’s bread. I’ve had dreams about it, it’s that good.

6. Free breadsticks

To save waste, the bread makers put the crusts in a bowl for students waiting for…more bread. Land of the free (breadsticks). They’re usually fresh out the oven and oh so warm. God bless America! But mostly God bless Cosi.

7. Did I mention the bread?

If you only take away one thing from this article, it must be how amazing Cosi’s bread is. Borderline orgasmic. Oprah gets me.

If you haven’t been to Cosi and experienced the goodness, are you even a Temple student? Don’t let the long line deter you; it’s well worth the wait. Thank you, Cosi, for making the world a better place, especially my world. This article was not sponsored by Cosi, but I wish it was.

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.