This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The Jonas Brothers have surprised the entire world with the release of their new single, “Sucker.” I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip down memory lane and talk about some of the best music videos that the Jo Bro’s put out throughout their career as a trio. This list is not in any order, because who can really put these in order?

1. Paranoid

An underrated bop that was my favorite Jo Bro’s song growing up.

2. Sucker

You may see some familiar faces in this one. Danielle Jonas (Kevin’s wife), Priyanka Chopra (Nick’s wife) and Sophie Turner (Joe’s fiance).

3. Lovebug

Fun fact: Joe dated Camilla Belle, who was a guest star in this video in 2008.  

4. Burnin’ Up

This music video had 12-year-old me jealous that Selena Gomez was Nick’s love interest and not me, but I’m over it (kinda).

5. When You Look Me In The Eye

I always thought this song was perfect for a first dance between newly married couples.

6. Year 3000

They recreated this iconic song on “The Late Late Show With James Corden.” except they called it “Year 2019.”

7. S.O.S

Kevin: *receives text* “I like u but… I don’t like u :-(” *throws phone in trash can*

I’m definitely looking forward to what the Jo Bro’s have in store for the rest of the year. New album? Tour? More music videos on the way? I’m ready.

Ashley is a senior journalism major at Temple University. She loves music, concerts, and celebrities. She loves to write all things fashion, lifestyle, and pop culture! Instagram: ashleygale23