5 YouTube Videos You Need To Watch This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Seasons Greetings from YouTube!

Since we live in a world where we’re obsessed with YouTube and love the holiday season, why not combine both loves with a twist of fun? Let’s countdown five of this year’s funniest holiday-themed videos.

1. Holiday-ify Trees

Need something you can laugh at while creating something unusual? Well, Good Mythical Morning (GMM) has got you covered. Their videos are always just as funny as exciting to watch. In their video titled, “Will It Christmas Tree?”, they experiment on unusual ways to ‘decorate’ a Christmas tree, including with air fresheners, to-go boxes, Hanukkah menorahs, and lightsabers. Do you think it can be done?

2.  Holiday Relationship DOs and DON’Ts

Not into science? No problem. Comedy YouTuber, iiSuperwomanii, just uploaded a new video titled, “Christmas In The Friendzone”, and spoilers, she’s going through a holiday breakup. #worstholidayever

3. Holiday FaceSwap

Want to watch Jack of Jacksfilms react to people’s faceswaps of his face and turning it into Christmas memes? Watch his new video, “CHRISTMAS ME UP”, and you’ll instantly laugh your butt off.

4. Holiday Vines

Nothing’s funnier than looking back at last year’s holiday vine videos. You can watch them now with “Funniest Christmas Fails Compilation 2016,” uploaded by the Funny Vines official YouTube channel.

5. Honest Movie Trailers

You know what’s better than vines? Screen Junkies’ Honest Trailers! Their video “Honest Trailers – The Santa Clause”, based on the Christmas classic The Santa Clause, will give you a funny reality check about the movie that you love.

Hope you all enjoy and maybe even hurt your ribs with the amount of laughter you express, and remember, Christmas is just a few weeks away so start getting into the holiday spirit! #ChristmasCountdown

Temple University, 2019. Magazine journalist and editor, fitness instructor, health and wellness enthusiast. Proponent of lists, Jesus, and the Oxford comma. Will do anything for an iced oatmilk latte. Follow my journey: Twitter + Instagram: @sarah_madaus