5 Keeping Up with the Kardashians Moments We Will Never Forget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

The popular reality tv series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, has been on air for over 14 years. Following the everyday lives of the famous Kardashian-Jenner sisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall along with their supportive momager Kris Jenner, these women created moments on television their fans will never forget. With the popular reality show coming to a close in 2021, here are 5 Keeping Up with the Kardashians moments we will never forget!

Season 6 Episode 12: “Trouble in Paradise”

Who could forget this iconic moment in Kardashian history when Kim, the second eldest sister lost a $75,000 diamond earring in the ocean of Bora Bora?! In response to her sister’s sobbing, Kourtney the eldest Kardashian said, “Kim, there’s people that are dying!” (Don’t worry, she found the precious jewel minutes after it was gone!)

Season 3 Episode 1: “#Free Khloe”

Khloe Kardashian, the future fitness guru of the family, ended up having to serve jail time for driving under the influence and violating her probation. At this moment you would never expect your own sister to be taking selfies while driving to prison, but Kim did just that! Kris said what we were all thinking… “Kim would you stop taking pictures of yourself? Your sister’s going to jail.”

Season 15 Episode 1: “KUWTK Christmas Card Shoot”

All families fight, but these sisters took an argument to a whole new level. In this explosive episode, Kourtney and Kim got into an altercation over the family’s Christmas card shooting schedule. Since Kourtney could not stay past a certain time, this made Kim livid, calling her “the least interesting to look at” and reducing Kourtney to tears. In part 2 of this episode, Kourtney declared to Khloe and Kim over the phone that “You’re a very distraught, evil human being, I don’t want to see you OK?”

Bonus Scene to Hilarious Meme

In a bonus scene of the show, Kylie’s mom, Kris Jenner, calls for Kylie, the youngest Jenner to come downstairs as a surprise. Kylie immediately cries out in pure excitement as Kris is seen cradling a baby pig, and she says something that viewers have since made into a meme. “Is that a chicken?” According to Kylie, the reason behind the crazy mixup is partly because of her bad vision and she had always wanted a chicken as a housewarming gift. Who wouldn’t?

Salads for Days 

Many moments throughout the show, you will find one Kardashian or another munching on a gigantic bowl of greens. The salad is their staple dish and they get them from their favorite restaurant Health Nut in Calabasas!

The end of Keeping Up with the Kardashians is certainly bittersweet, so I will be receiving my dose of all things Kardashian-Jenner related by following their social media to continue to keep up even beyond the end of the show. This show has had such an eventful run, and these five moments truly capture the utter craziness and ridiculousness of this iconic family!

I'm a social media fanatic. Between my work as a rising senior public relations student at Temple University and my personal blog (living-with-love.com) hobby, you can always find me on my phone. I'm from a small town in Connecticut and spend my free time doing barre workouts, rewatching television series, and reading new books. I joined HC as my first organization at college, and I can't imagine ending my academic career leading anywhere else!