5 Fall Snacks That You Need to Try

It’s that time of year again. The leaves are falling, the weather is colder and our days seem shorter. As the weather gets colder, we find ourselves snuggled up inside more often. It’s important to indulge in fall-inspired snacks during this time.

For those of you who want tasty snacks while on a budget, here is a list of five autumn-inspired snacks you need to try.

1. 1. Spiced Wafers

These cookies are a classic fall snack. They are a mix of apple cider and pumpkin spice flavor. They taste even better when warm and with a glass of milk. These cookies never disappoint!

2. 2. Pumpkin Milano Cookies

Regular Milano cookies are already delicious —  adding pumpkin spice makes for the perfect contrast between chocolate and pumpkin spice.

3. 3. Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls

The combination of cinnamon and pumpkin spice is perfect for a sweet treat on a cold day.  The icing adds a sweet touch to an already sweet treat.

4. 4. Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts

These limited-edition pop tarts make your breakfast taste more like dessert. This is a fast, inexpensive fall snack that can be found at your local Walmart.

5. 5. Pumpkin Shape Sugar Cookies

These infamous cookies never fail to live up to expectations. The splash of pumpkin makes this cookie visually appealing as well as tasty. Add a glass of milk for a great combo.

We all love a quick, inexpensive treat. Limited edition pumpkin spice snacks are something to look forward to each year. There is a pumpkin spice version of almost everything during this season. Why not branch out and try these bold flavors?