5 Celeb Styles We Love and How to Recreate Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

For me, celebrities have always been my inspiration for new outfit ideas. Unfortunately, not all of us can afford that new Gucci shirt or those Fendi shoes, so we have to improvise.

Featured in the list below, I threw together some fall/winter-inspired outfits from my favorite celebrities and how to recreate them.

1. Ariana Grande

Ariana is known for wearing oversized sweatshirts (and singing, of course) and thigh-high boots and we think it’s so cute for this coming season. Since it’s getting cold outside, I suggest wearing a pair of leggings from Forever 21 ($3.90).

Hooded Sweatshirt $24.99 via H&M (I suggest getting a size or two up to really have the oversized effect)

LL Gisele-7 Lyte-2 Thigh High Stretchy Suede Material Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel Boots Black starting from $38.95 via Amazon

2. Kendall Jenner

Denim jackets and crop tops are so on trend right now. We all know that Kendall can pull off anything she wears, and you can totally rock the denim too.

Distressed Denim Jacket $34.90 via Forever 21

SHEIN Slim Fit Crop Tee $6.00 via SHEIN

AE NE(X)T LEVEL SKINNY JEAN $54.95 via American Eagle Outfitters

To pull this outfit together, try adding a pair of white shoes and cute sunglasses to match Kendall’s outfit. Kendall’s style is so simple and stylish which makes it perfect to recreate for class.

3. Gigi Hadid

Fur coats are always cute and keep you warm walking to class in the cold weather. Along with the white coat, there are so many options on what to wear underneath, including jeans, leggings, or maybe even cute grey joggers.  

Shaggy Faux Fur Jacket $27.90 via Forever 21

4. Selena Gomez

One of the best things about the fall/winter seasons is pulling out your favorite sweaters. Selena Gomez was seen showing off her street style in a white knit cardigan, a black turtleneck and a cute pair of jeans.

Fireside Cable Knit Cardigan in Eggshell $49.00 via ModCloth​

Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater $59.90 via Express

5. Kylie Jenner

If you’re feeling a lazy day coming on, especially if it’s rainy and cold (ugh!), it’s always cute to keep it simple by throwing on a hoodie and a pair of comfortable pants along with some sneakers.

Champion Reverse Weave Hoodie Sweatshirt $60.00 via Urban Outfitters

Sweatpants $17.99 via H&M

The best part about picking out clothes is that you can be inspired by a certain celebrity or influencer but put your own twist and uniqueness to that outfit. Happy shopping!

Ashley is a senior journalism major at Temple University. She loves music, concerts, and celebrities. She loves to write all things fashion, lifestyle, and pop culture! Instagram: ashleygale23