Style > Beauty

5 Beauty Gift Sets That Won’t Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

They say beauty comes with a price, but it doesn’t always have to be expensive! As the holidays are quickly approaching, you might be thinking about picking up a few beauty items for yourself or your loved ones. Why not purchase multiple items in a gift set? If you’re looking for beauty on a budget, I’ve got you covered. Here are five amazing gift sets that will keep you and your friends looking and feeling your best over the holidays.

[pagebreak]

1. Philosophy Season of Sparkle: This lovely trio of shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath will leave you feeling so fresh and so clean for your annual holiday party. Purchase it for only $26 at Ulta.

[pagebreak]

2. Stila ‘Color Me Glossy’ lip glaze set: This fine set of nine lip glazes by Stila will have your lips dazzling for the holidays. This $124 value can be purchased for only $28 on Nordstrom.com.

[pagebreak]

3. Sephora Favorites ‘Glitz & Glam’: Ladies, you are in luck! Sephora is offering a set of eight “glamorous” beauty items that even comes with a clutch. This must-have set can be purchased for $45 at Sephora stores (it’s sold out online).

[pagebreak]

4. Essie Holiday Collection Kit: Do you love nail polish? Check out this fabulous set of five signature Essie nail polishes. They may complement your favorite holiday outfit or you can wear them with everyday colors. This limited edition set is going fast so hurry before they are all sold out! This purchase is available at Essie.com for  $15.

[pagebreak]

5. MAC ‘Stroke of Midnight’ Eye Kit – Violet: Looking for a cosmetics set that will give you a bold look for the New Year? Look no further. MAC Cosmetics is offering this vibrant set that includes mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, an eye shader brush and a pouch for $39.50. This is a $102 value so pick it up today at Nordstrom.com or at Nordstrom locations. 

Caitlin Byrd is originally from Washington, DC. She is a criminal justice major and an aspiring attorney. She loves to meet new people and writing is one of her favorite hobbies. 
Jennifer Nguyen is a senior journalism student at Temple. She has been a part of Her Campus Temple since its formation in 2010 and being a part of HCTU has been one of the best things she has ever done. She aspires to be a magazine writer in New York after graduation. Jennifer is passionate about learning more about the world around her and hopes to travel the world one day. As a journalist, she strives to share the stories of people whose voices need to be heard. In her spare time, she loves reading French literature, learning languages and watching Bravo reality TV shows.