1. You begin every morning with a PSL (pumpkin spice latte) in hand.
And the barista knows you by name.
2. Your closet is overflowing with cardigans and chunky sweaters.
The only outfit you have time for is sweater, leggings, repeat.
3. You have enough boots to wear a different pair every day of the week.
Booties, combat, over-the-knee, suede… you name it, and you have it.
4. Halloween is better than Christmas in your book.
One word: costumes.
5. ...So you naturally have three different costumes to wear.
It’s not Halloween … it’s Halloweekend.
6. Every time you hear the sound of leaves crunching you get a huge smile on your face.
And then proceed to take an Instagram… #Fall
7. And you may or may not jump into a pile of them.
Screw the fact that they’re dirty, you’re going in.
8. Your room is FULL of pumpkin and apple scented candles.
Fire safety, what fire safety?
9. You go to every fall festival.
You can’t be an alcoholic if the beer is pumpkin flavored, right?
10. You know that life is better during the Fall.
“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” Maybe Fitzgerald was on to something