10 Celebrities We Can’t Wait to See on the Red Carpet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

As we inch closer and closer to the holidays and of course, the new year, we also come closer to seeing who wins big at our favorite award shows.

Some of these award shows include the Golden Globes, the Grammy’s and the SAG Awards. Award shows aren’t just about who wins Best Actress or Best Album, they’re also about seeing what all the stars wear on the red carpet, and this year, the expectations are high.

Although the nominees for most of these award shows have not been picked yet, we can still fantasize about what our favorite stars are going to wear on the red carpet. Check out some of the celebrities I can’t wait to see on the Red Carpet this award season!

1. The Cast of Stranger Things

Not only is this show a phenomenon, but the cast always delivers on the red carpet. This whole cast includes many potential best-dressed nominees. Oh, and I’m sure they’ll win some awards too.

2. The Cast of Modern Family

The cast of Modern Family is no stranger to the red carpet, and each year the actors show us some great looks! This year should include a bunch of different looks from each actor and we can’t wait to see what they wear to each award show.

3. Chrissy Metz from This Is Us

Chrissy Metz has stunned us with beauty and grace on the red carpet before, and with the massive success of This Is Us, Metz is sure to be looking as incredible as ever this red carpet season.

4. Mandy Moore from This Is Us

Mandy Moore’s plunging neckline at the Golden Globes last year was one of my favorite looks from the night. She always switches up her look, so it will be interesting to see what she wears this year.

5. Viola Davis

Viola Davis is not only a film legend, she’s also one of my favorite people to see on the red carpet. Each of her looks illuminate her elegance and class and I can’t wait to see what she wears this year.

6. Donald Glover

Donald Glover is always one of the slickest dressed men at every award show and this year, he’s sure to show the men how it’s done.

7. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are one of our favorite power couples and always dress to impress at every event. These two always look so flawless as individuals, but they look even better together.

8. Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez has been to award show after award show, but each year she brings something new and beautiful to the red carpet.

9. Lorde

Lorde presents a unique style when she arrives on the red carpet and we are intrigued to see what she will wear this year.

10. Yara Shahidi

She may be young, but Yara Shahidi has a fashion sense that is classy and she is sure to wow on the red carpet.

Award season is full of fashion and I have a feeling that this year we will see some of these stars’ best looks!

Lisa Cunningham is currently a sophomore Journalism major at Temple University. When she is not listening to music, living it up at a concert or hanging with friends, Cunningham loves to write about all things relate to pop culture!