1. You own more extra-large T-shirts than your dad.
2. There are about two guys in every class of 25 girls.
3. You’ve taken multiple pictures in front of Frog Fountain.
4. You see new flowers on campus every two weeks.
5. More places are under construction than not.
6. #suckstoBU is still trending.
7. Guys are more dressed up for class than girls.
8. You are surrounded by an abnormal amount of beautiful people.
9. Chicken nugget day means extra-long lines at the BLUU.
10. You can never find a parking spot.
11. You only use the cardio machines at the Rec because you’re too scared to venture into the weight room.
12. You cross University if the light is green or red. TCU students always have the right-of-way.
13. You get excited about the pool finally opening after Spring Break.
14. Ice cream at the BLUU – ‘nuff said.
15. You get chauffeured around by golf carts.
16. You have to reroute your way to class because of squirrels.
17. School shuts down after a centimeter of snow hits the ground.
18. One nice day in the winter makes everyone layout in the Commons.
19. You throw up the Frogs in every picture, no matter where you are. #ThrowWhatYouKnow
Simply put: you know you go to TCU when you go to the best school in the country.
Her Campus is so excited to be at TCU! Check back online every week for more fun, exciting, procrastination-worthy content. Want to get all of the latest Her Campus TCU updates? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!