This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

If you’re like me and love to read, then you are likely on BookTok. I’ve been on BookTok for about a year and have come across some amazing accounts that give genuine reviews. There are so many wonderful creators who have helped me find books that I love. Oftentimes, I find myself interested in a book I never would have been willing to read based off their reviews. Here are some of my favorite BookTok creators.

1. @Maevebooks

I love her content because she gives great reviews based off genre, but also based off a feeling. For example, she recommends books from all different genres, such as romance, fantasy, horror, and historical. But she also recommends books based off things like “made me smile uncontrollably” and “reminds me of this song.” I love her content and think she does a great job of getting viewers excited to read certain books. 

2. @Maditasbibliotheca

I absolutely love her content! I think she was one of the first BookTok creators I followed, and I always get so excited when I see her videos. She makes funny content in relation to the books she’s read, and reading in general, which helps get viewers interested in books she’s mentioned. She gives great romance recommendations and I’ve loved every book I read that I found on her account. 

3. @lillyfaiith

I think her content is amazing! I love watching her book hauls and seeing her reaction to each book. I think what I love about her content is that she is really funny and always gives honest ratings. She has a few vlogs of when she is opening her packages of books or going to Barnes and Noble and I always love watching them. I always get excited to watch her videos and see what she is reading because it makes me want to read it as well. 

4. @thebooksiveloved

She makes such cute content! She picks out some of the best moments in books and creates her content on it. She manages to get me hooked on a book by describing one scene or one line. Her content also follows a lot of trends which makes it super fun to watch. I’ve absolutely loved the books she’s recommended.

5. @withlovedac

She is one of my favorite creators! She often describes certain scenes in books that definitely make you want to read them. I love how she gives a small description of the book, but not enough to give away everything that happens. She also keeps up with trends on TikTok and will use popular sounds for her videos. She also makes other content which adds to the fun of her account. 

If you want to get into reading and find a genre that you really like, I suggest visiting these accounts. They all make fun videos and give great recommendations. Also, they are very interactive and often give suggestions on where to find the book they recommend. I’ve found so many of my favorite books because of their recommendation and my love for reading has grown even more!