Top 5 Concerts Coming to the DFW Area this Spring!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Concerts are some of the most exciting events, especially around the Dallas-Fort Worth area! So many artists make DFW a stop on their tours, and this year is no exception. Some of the hottest concerts are coming this spring! Mark your calendars and start saving, because you’re not going to want to miss these!

1.     

Yes, that’s right! The Biebs is back in action! His first world tour in two years will be coming to the American Airlines Center in Dallas on April 10th.

2.     

Rihanna will be returning after three years away from touring. She will also be playing the American Airlines Center in Dallas on March 6th.

3.     

Don’t Stop Believing! Journey is coming to the Gexa Energey Pavillion on May 20th. Don’t miss the opportunity to see your go to karaoke song sung by the original performers!

4.     

This won’t be your average House Party. Sam Hunt will be partying it up at the Toyota Stadium in Frisco on April 24th.

5.      

Last, but certainly NOT least…Queen Bey will be gracing AT&T Stadium with her fierceness on May 9th. Seniors, I don’t think that would be a bad graduation present to ask for!

Honorable Mention

1.      

You can belt out some of your favorite songs from 25 next semester on November 1st at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.

2.      

If you liked them at the Super Bowl, Coldplay will take you to Paradise at AT&T Stadium on August 27th.

Photo Source

Megan is a TCU Journalism major from New Orleans, Louisiana. She can be found talking about Scandal or the Bachelor on any given day, and enjoys writing in her free time.