This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

This fashionable one piece would be a great addition to anyone’s summer closet. It’s very edgy and stylish and with the return of one-piece suits, I think this is a great alternative to a traditional bikini and would be fun to rock at the beach or even lounge in around the pool.

I love these T-shirt dresses for many reasons, mainly because you can look like you put a large sum of effort into getting ready by merely just tossing it on. These are extremely comfortable and can be dressed up with a chunky necklace and some sandals or heels, or kept causal with just some flip-flops or converse.

Jean shorts are always a must for a summer wardrobe! They can be worn with almost anything and they are comfortable and will ever go out of style.

These Converse shoes are very versatile and can be dressed up or dressed down. For example, if you were going out and wanted to dress up, these would be perfect with a t-shirt dress and a leather jacket or even a flannel around your waist. Or even ripped jeans and a blouse. If you want a casual outfit with these you can toss on a t-shirt and some jean shorts!

A great pair of sunglasses is always needed for anytime of the year, especially in summer time due to being outside more. If you can, try to spend a little more for a pair that is polarized and will protect your eyes from those evil UV rays.

A romper is always a great summer style due to the stylish ease that comes with wearing the item. It’s easy to put on and looks great with a pair of sandals.

An asymmetrical skirt is a great fashion item to have because it attracts the eye and adds some edge to your outfit. Whether its with a knotted T-shirt and converse or heels and a tucked in blouse or crop top, it’s a versatile and stylish item.

This tote is perfect for the summer time and will carry all that you need whether it’s for beach days or even just a shopping day. It’s large enough to carry a towel, a bathing suit, sunscreen, and a drink/snacks. It can also be turned inside out, so it will go with any outfit/occasion (for this particular bag, the other color inside is black).

Happy shopping! 

Hi! My name is Tessa Swenson and I am a sophomore at TCU. I am currently studying Communications and aspire to gain a career in Event planning.