This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Name: Michael Smart

Year: Sophomore 

Major: Sports Broadcasting, business minor

Hometown: Suwanee, Georgia

Campus Involvement: Beta Upsilon Chi, YAF

Q: What’s your favorite part about going to TCU? “My favorite part about TCU is the people. The students at TCU are some of the best I know, because people come from every corner of the country (even the globe), and it’s amazing to see how diverse our school is, yet we are all united as Horned Frogs.”

Q: If you could ask a genie for 3 wishes, what would they be?

A: “1. Chick-Fil-A to be open on Sundays. 2. an undefeated football team. 3. Seinfeld to come back on TV.”

Q: What’s something not very many people know about you?

A: “Most people don’t know that I’m able to learn a full song after hearing it only once. Not a very useful talent, but at least it’s something.”

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? A: “Hopefully, in 5 years I’ll be living either in Atlanta or Dallas, working for either ESPN or for a major sports team, broadcasting games to the fans and staying connected with my friends here at TCU.”

Q: Who is your favorite historical figure and why? 

“My favorite historical figure would probably have to be the one and only Ronald Reagan. I’ve always admired him not just as our president, but I have also enjoyed the amazing roles he played as an actor years before he took office.”

Eleni Michaelides is a freshman marketing major at Texas Christian University. She's part of the Honors College, Gamma Phi Beta sorority, the Chancellor's Leadership Program, and the writing and advertising teams for Her Campus TCU. Eleni's Top 5 Favorite things are puppies, monograms, musicals, food, and Disney. (In no particular order)
Hayden is a sophomore business major at Texas Christian University. She is a currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus TCU.