James Pfluger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Meet James!

Name: James Pfluger

Year: Sophomore

Major: Ranch Management with a minor in Computer Science

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Relationship Status: Single… but not for long

Involvement on Campus:

• theCrew team leader
  • King Hall desk assistant
  • Active member of Logical Acts of Comedy
  • Member of Shark Hunters International – Texas Chapter

Q: Where is your favorite place in Fort Worth?

A: “Downtown is pretty cool. I like all the shiny streetlights at night. The coffeehouse Brewed is a great, chill place to hang out at.”

Q: Favorite TCU memory so far?

A: “Just being part of theCrew and meeting so many new and interesting people. The people are the best part about this campus.”

Q: What advice would you give to your freshman year self?

A: “Don’t be afraid to be open. College is pretty cool. The more you open up, the better experience you will have.”

Q: Who is your role model?

A: “My dad. He is super hard working, has the greatest integrity and is the man I want to be more like. There is no person I respect more right now.”

Q: What made you choose your major and minor?

A: “I like to farm beets and I like data. What other jobs can I do besides these?”

Q: What is your ideal first date?

A: “Visiting a haunted house and buying new fuzzy socks. Socks are cool and if she doesn’t like that, too bad. We’d put on our new fuzzy socks and go get ice cream together. Girls love guys with cool fuzzy socks and ice cream.”

Q: Favorite professional sports team?

A: “Either the Chicago Cubs or the Chicago Bears.”

Q: Favorite Disney Princess?

A: “Belle, because she is pretty and practical and sings some pretty alright songs. She also is able to see the beauty in the Beast which is very respectable.”

Q: Favorite movie? Why?

A: “Moonrise Kingdom because I like the sweet tale of young people having romantic misadventures together.”

Q: What was your last kiss like?

A: “Surprising, a little messy, but overall pretty good I guess. 9/10 would do again.”

Photo courtesy of James Pfluger

I like watching movies and making movies. Oh, and dinosaurs, I like dinosaurs.