This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Spring, summer, fall, and winter all have their perks, but my favorite season is about to kick off here at TCU. No, I’m not talking about this unusually warm winter we’re having here in Texas; I’m talking about baseball season. So ladies, grab your baseball caps and head down to the baseball field. Even if you don’t understand the sport at all, it’s a bunch of attractive men in baseball uniforms. Need I say more?

If you need some convincing, here are a few reasons to come out to cheer on the TCU Baseball team.

1. Maybe you’re not a fan of baseball, but how about baseball pants? Yeah. I thought so.

2. Isn’t it everyone’s goal to date a baseball player? Well, you gotta start somewhere. (Hint: GO TO GAMES!)

3. How cute are our boys?

4. Not only are they cute, but they’re amazing players! Did you know they made it to the College World Series several times over the past few years? Wow.

5. Let’s talk about how awesome the weather has been here in The Fort recently. Grab some ice cold lemonade, and come on down to Lupton Stadium. If nothing else, just think of it as a tanning opportunity. Just don’t be this guy…

6. One word: food. The food at baseball games is on point, and it’s totally okay to pig out. I don’t know about y’all, but I’m definitely a fan of this food pyramid.

7. Baseball is not just a game, it’s a lifestyle. Games are a great place to be fun and sporty with your friends while cheering on your team. Feel free to take selfies, just don’t act likethese girls.

8. Are we the Baylor Bears or are we the TCU Horned Frogs? We are the Frogs, so get out there and cheer on our team. Let’s maintain our record attendance, y’all! There are 30 home games, NO EXCUSES. 

Here’s the link to the TCU schedule: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/tcu/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/2015-16…

And remember ladies, (baseball) diamonds are a girl’s best friend. See you on the field!

Dominant photo source: TCU 360

Carly is a features writer for Her Campus at UCLA. In her free time she loves to sing, write, and spend time with her friends and family.