5 Ways to Have the Best Summer Ever

It’s that time of the year again: summer! Finals are finally over, and the school year has come to a close. The season we have all been counting down for. In the midst of this crazy, unprecedented last year, it is joyous to have something so wonderful to look forward to! 

These are five ways that you can truly have the best summer ever because we deserve it! 

1. Be spontaneous!

I am definitely one to deter from spontaneity, but I have found that it can be quite fun in summer! One of my best friends and I went to a State Park recently on a whim, and it was the most fun I’ve had in months!

2. Spend time with the people you love!

I am all for this! Being able to connect with loved ones and friends who you haven’t seen in a while is always exciting. We all deserve love and to love others!

3. Prioritize yourself!

It’s definitely hard to manage academics, extracurriculars, and mental health while simultaneously juggling all of the above. Now that we have a few months off, take time to put yourself first!

4. Dream big!

You heard me! Go on that trip you’ve been thinking about! Secure that internship you’ve been fighting for! Fulfill your goals in these three months!

5. Have fun!

This is obviously a given, but it’s also a great reminder. Summer is supposed to be a fun time to relax and unwind while making unforgettable memories with friends. Enjoy every moment!

Have a great summer, everyone! See y’all in the fall!