5 Best Places to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth in Fort Wroth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Need a place to indulge your sweet tooth? Look no further. Fort Worth is filled with delicious dessert options. Here are some of the best:

1. Melt Ice Cream

Is this some of the best ice cream I’ve ever had? Yeah, probably. And I went to Italy last summer. With fresh ingredients and bold flavors, Melt always hits the spot. Every flavor I’ve ever had there is incredibly delicious and leaves me wanting more. Also, the flavors change constantly, so you always want to check what’s new!

2. Steel City Pops

Yeah, we have our own Steel City Pops retailer in Union Grounds, but have you been to the real deal? The actual Steel City Pops location on West 7th Street is great to take pictures at, plus it has dozens of flavors, much more than you can get here at TCU.

3. Funky Town Donuts

Anyone who says donuts aren’t dessert is lying. Donuts are the new cupcakes, it’s basically a fact! And the best donuts in the whole city, maybe in all of Texas, come from Funky Town Donuts. This small shop near the hospital district, and you’ll want to get there early in the morning because they sell out FAST! Check out some of their more creative flavors, like Oreo or my personal favorite, Maple Bacon.

4. Sweet Sammies

Cookies + Ice cream = deliciousness. Enough said.

5. Nestle Toll House Café

Love Nestle Toll House cookies? Then you’ll love their café located by Sundance Square even more. Cookies galore, plus they make other desserts and drinks there. You can even have a custom cookie cake made for you there!

Eleni Michaelides is a freshman marketing major at Texas Christian University. She's part of the Honors College, Gamma Phi Beta sorority, the Chancellor's Leadership Program, and the writing and advertising teams for Her Campus TCU. Eleni's Top 5 Favorite things are puppies, monograms, musicals, food, and Disney. (In no particular order)
Hayden is a sophomore business major at Texas Christian University. She is a currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus TCU.