This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

If you’re like me, you understand that the 2000s party playlist is probably the best music ever created in existence. J-Lo, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Usher, and Jay-Z brought us into a world of musical excellence that will last in the heart of college students forever. As we turn toward spring break, I thought I would rustle up a few songs we forgot that always get the party poppin’.

1.”Forever” – Chris Brown

This song must have been buried in the deep recesses of my brain because when it came on at the gym, I sang every single word. Use this song when the party is dying, and you need a little dance music.

2. “Hey Brother” – Avicii

While an oldie, this song is something I still sing my lungs out to when it comes on. Use this song when the party is nearing the end of the night, but just like chocolate-covered strawberries, just one more can’t hurt.

3. “No Hands” – Waka Flocka Flame

There is a different version of me when this song comes on. I go from fun-party mode to absolutely unhinged, and while this song is still widely played, I would be doing every reader a disservice to not include this song in the list of songs that deserve to be sung at parties.

4. “Kiss Me Thru The Phone” – Soulja Boy, Sammie

While this song isn’t as easy to dance to, it’s still fun to sing with your friends. The lyrics to this song are truly amazing and such a good way to wind down the night.

I hope you take these songs and put them on your party playlist for your next night out!

Ainsley Elliott is a sophomore at TCU currently majoring in accounting with a minor in Geography on the Pre-Law Track. She is passionate about sports, the Bachelor, and all things pink! Her idol is Elle Woods, and during her free time you can catch her doing spin class or trying to learn a new hobby!