15 Emotions You Experience When You Find Out Who Your Big Is

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

1. You’ve been giddy all Big/Little week. 

2. You run through the list of temporary Bigs you’ve had over the past couple of weeks. 

3. You start to guess who it might be. And you get super excited when you are almost positive you know who it is.

4. You freak out when you get an even bigger basket on day two of Big/Little week. 

5. You start to get suspicious that your Big is leaving a gift at your door every time you hear any noises. 

6. You ask all the girls in your sorority who they think their Bigs are and compare assumptions. 

7. The big day finally comes and you couldn’t be more nervous!

8. But you’re also still so excited. 

9. But you can’t wait any longer. 

10. Then it’s revealed and you see her face! 

11. You embrace and practically cry tears of joy!

12. And then you kind of just stare at each other, too excited to speak.

13. You start thinking about how you found your new best friend. And how you’ll always have each others’ back.

14. You take a billion pictures. 

15. And you’re ready to take on college with the best chick on your side. #squadgoals 

Photo Source

My name is Tara McQueen. I am a junior at TCU. I enjoy long walks on the beach during the sunset. Watching the sunset from the top of TCU's stadium comes in second, close to California beach sunsets. I love writing and reading gossip columns. One day I hope to write for a nationally recognized fashion magazine. Until then, I plan on blogging and writing as much as I can in my free time.