This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

During the day, I’m either doing one of three things: snacking, reading, or watching a new video from one of my favorite beauty gurus.  If you’ve never delved into the world of beauty YouTube, it’s time to do it. It is such a fabulous place for all, not just those who are makeup artists. Trust me, your girl is far from a makeup artist. I only put on makeup once a week, max. Yet, I still love watching incredible makeup artists having a blast doing what they love: reviewing new makeup, testing it out on their channels, and entertaining their millions of subscribers.  

I’ve rounded up my most frequently watched beauty gurus below, all of which you should check out.

1. Kathleen Fuentes (Kathleen Lights)

Kathleen has consistently been my favorite YouTuber to watch. She is so down to earth and true to herself, even though the YouTube world can be full of pressure to be someone you aren’t. Plus, her makeup tutorials are always accessible, beautiful, and full of great tips. Her bloopers at the end of each video will have you rolling, and you’ll immediately fall in love with the sweet YouTuber she is. Here is the link to her channel.

Photo Source: Twitter

1. Tati Westbrook (Glam Life Guru)

Tati posts five days a week (talk about dedication)! Queen of reviews and all things glam, Tati is always trying out the newest products and gives her subscribers an honest opinion on them every time, which she swears she will always do. If you’re looking for a fun eye tutorial or a testing of $1000 face masks, Tati is your girl. Here is the link to her channel.

Photo Source

1. Manny MUA

Slaying the game and proving that makeup is definitely not just for girls. Manny MUA is completely hysterical and unfiltered- you never know what is coming next on his channel. Manny has perfected tutorials for insanely sharp winged liner and a flawless glow, so be sure to subscribe. Here is the link to his channel.

Photo Source

1. Jeffree Star

A controversial but crucial part of the makeup community, Jeffree Star has a huge following with over five million subscribers on his channel. Jeffree’s insanely successful makeup line plus hilarious reviews and tutorials have put him in beauty royalty. He has a Louis Vuitton collection in his home in Calabasas to prove it, and no, he doesn’t care if you judge him for it. Here is the link to his channel.

Photo Source

1. Casey Holmes

Casey’s down to earth, super sweet videos will be sure to have you subscribed. You can always count on her to do a beautiful, smokey makeup look as well as connect to her subscribers and make them feel a part of her life in Georgia. Here is the link to her channel.

Photo Source: YouTube

Cover Photo Source

Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.