William Wells: Motivated, Charismatic, Involved

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s profile is on a brother of Phi Alpha Delta, William Wells. Wells is a Sophomore finance major who wishes to build a future for himself in California. Well’s explained that his California dream entailed him envisioning himself a surburban family man with a dog, such as a golden retriever, and an older son and younger daughter. Wells explained his dream date, saying that he would love to take a girl out for a night in the city for an extravagant dinner and show. But be careful ladies, Wells discolsed that his biggest pet peeves are when people are on their phones during dinner or chew with their mouth open. When it comes to a partner, Wells says he would love to find a girl who is girly and attentive to detail, and his dream girl is someone who can easily hold a conversation with others while also being able to make him laugh. When it comes to deal breakers, he explained he is not interested in girls who are too into their image and how others perceive them. He also strays away from those to appear to be exaggeratedly high maintenance.

Wells is a very down to earth guy who can comfortably converse with anyone and radiate his confidence to others. However, he wasn’t afraid to admit his biggest flaw, which he believes is his ability to become exceptionally heated. Though it is not a tragic flaw, because in his flaw lies one of his biggest strengths – his tremendous patience threshold. Wells said that if he could change one thing about himself, he wishes he would be able to take a step back sometimes and not be so high strung. However, this trait motivates Bill to accomplish all that he has thus far. In his hometown of Mullinca Hill, he earned himself a position on the varsity soccer team in high school as left midfielder while also playing doubles for the Varsity Tennis team. His new projects at The College of New Jersey include his involvement in his Greek organization, and a job as a TCNJ Ambassador. After hearing all about his involvement on and off campus, I asked him who his biggest role model is. His answer was that through out his life he has always looked up to and modeled himself after his father, because of the great work ethic that he brings to the table.

I was left knowing that Bill Wells is exceptionally perceptive and attentive. He is involved, athletic, charismatic and motivated. Lastly, I wanted to thank him for letting me bombard him with questions in attempts to show him off to our readers.

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.