Welcome Back from HC TCNJ!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Welcome back from Her Campus TCNJ!  Here’s what we did (and wore) while we were away.

Kristen Lauletti, blog editor

Over break I went to a NYC restaurant called, The Stanton Social. The venue is very hip and trendy from the music selection to the delicious array of appetizers (you are recommended to order a couple of dishes for the whole table to share). The atmosphere was lively and upbeat so I definitely recommend going with a group of friends.

Kelly Krickus, staff writer

I got a puppy for Christmas…almost! I fostered a 10 week old puppy from a nearby animal rescue over break. Two weeks of lots of puppy love- the perfect way to de-stress after the semester until he found his forever home!

Christine Makdisi, staff writer

Christine went to Peru with MEDLIFE over winter break. Christine and her new friend Diego at the tooth brushing station at a MEDLIFE clinic in Pamplona Alta, Peru!

Noelle Paredes, social media specialist

I spent a few weeks in London and Stratford-upon-Avon with TCNJ’s LIT 367 class in British Theater! I had a great time experiencing a new place, seeing amazing shows, and getting to know more people from TCNJ!