Ways to Celebrate Your 21st Birthday When You Aren’t in the Drinking Game

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s officially birthday month and the stress of doing something fun and exciting with my friends for my 21st is dawning in. With a bunch of different friend groups I realized that my birthday was turning into a birthday month, but it is always fun celebrating more than once! So, here are a few ways I decided to celebrate my 21st:

1. Topgolf: this new activity has everyone raving and I decided to give it a try. It was super upscale and definitely fun even if you’ve have never played golf before.
  2. Dinner: it is always nice going out and eating at a fancy restaurant surrounded with some of your favorite people, and that is exactly what I did… more than once.
  3. Hookah: I am not about the drinking game, but I did enjoy flavored hookah.
  4. Movies: it’s always fun to just take a seat back, relax and watch a good movie, especially when there are plenty out in theaters these days.Source: Pexels
  5. Spend a day in Princeton: there is always something to do in downtown Princeton, so one of my best friends took me to lunch at a new fancy restaurant and decided to buy me dessert. It was fun catching up, walking around and enjoying the beauty Princeton presents.

Birthdays are always fun, why must the month end?!

Image credit: Zainab Rizvi

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
TCNJ Senior Journalism major, Interactive Multimedia minor.