Vinny Del Priore, ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you are looking for a passionate, sweet, romantic army guy, HC TCNJ has found one. This week’s campus cutie is in the U.S Air Force, but sorry ladies, Vinny Del Priore is taken! You can find Vinny studying History in the library, enjoying the sunset over Loser Hall or walking around TCNJ enjoying the beautiful campus and all it has to offer!

Name:
Vincent Del Priore
Nickname: Vinny
Age: 22
Year: Senior
Hometown: Red Bank, NJ
Major: Secondary Education/History
Fun Fact: I am in the U.S Air Force Reserves (enlisted after my senior year of high school.)
Hobbies: Running, Going to the Gym, Random Adventures
Favorite Movie: The Lake House & The Adjustment Bureau
Favorite Musicians/Bands: Frank Sinatra, Chris Botti, Journey, Marvin Gaye (I have a wide range of musical interest!)
Favorite Book: Hermann Hesse’s Siddartha– makes you look deep within yourself– life altering!
Life Goals: As a future teacher, my goal is very simple, I want my students to experience first-hand the true meaning of passion.
Plans after TCNJ: Go on to get my Doctorate in Educational Administration.
Best Experience at TCNJ so far: Meeting my AMAZING girlfriend in the TCNJ Library!!
Ideal First Date: I am a very simple guy. I would love to just sit by the pier, watch the sun set, and just talk the whole night.
Favorite Things about TCNJ: Campus is beautiful!
Pet Peeves: I hate stuck up people and I hate when people drag their feet when they walk!
Weird Habits: Can’t leave the house without getting a 360 degree look at my hair. (Perhaps a little metro… I know.)
Describe yourself in three words: Romantic, Spontaneous, Sentimental
Who would you define as your role model: My Mom & Dad. They have been through so much, yet they try so incredibly hard to keep the family happy.
Anything else you would like the TCNJ community to know about you: I went to Brookdale Community College and transferred to TCNJ– it was one of the hardest things I have ever experienced (including Basic Military Training!) Words of advice to those transfers who feel lost, and lonely: Stay strong!

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.