Valentine's Day Date Ideas Near TCNJ

It’s always fun to do something special on Valentine’s Day, whether it’s with a group of friends or with that special someone, but it’s always better when the date is close to campus and affordable! Here’s a list of some spots close to campus that are perfect for a night out with friends or a fun date with your SO! 

With a group of friends: Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be only for couples- grab a group of friends for a girls night out, and have some fun at these great spots near campus!

Red Berry- The frozen yogurt spot on campus is the perfect place to go to with a group of friends! Take your friends for a late night dessert treat that’s close to home.

Bowling: Who says Valentine’s Day needs to be romantic? Slocum’s is the perfect spot for a fun night with a big group of friends.

For a casual date: Whether you just started dating or you aren’t the “romantic date night” kind of couple, these spots are great for a casual date any time of the day!

Diners- There are many diners near TCNJ’s campus that are great for casual Valentine’s Day dates! Pete’s Steak House is even within walking distance from the college- so whether you have a ride or not, you can have a relaxed date for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

Piccolo Pronto- Take advantage of the new Italian restaurant right on campus! This is the perfect spot if you don’t have a car on campus, but still want to go out to a casual restaurant for pizza or pasta on Valentine’s Day.       

For a romantic date: If you’re planning for a romantic date night near campus for you and your SO, look no further!

Vidalia Restaurant- This BYOB Italian bistro is rated #1 of 68 Restaurants in Lawrenceville on Trip Advisor, and is less than 15 minutes from campus! Take your SO for a romantic dinner at this cozy restaurant. 

Ice Skating- Ice skating is the perfect winter date, but can be even more romantic on Valentine’s Day with lots of hand holding and cuddling in the cold- and Loucks Ice Center is less than 15 minutes from campus!