This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Looking for some awesome places to go this spring break that aren’t too difficult to plan? Then, this list is for you!

Spring break for young students like us has a reputation for being the best vacation ever. Yet, sometimes it is difficult to plan an awesome break when you are drowning in school work and other responsibilities. This list will help you think of fun vacation spots for your spring break!

1. Montreal (Quebec, Canada)

A fun city that emulates many European cities but is not as far or expensive! Montreal has beautiful architecture with a fun nightlife, as well!

Image Source

2. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

One of my personal favorite spots, Hilton Head is great island to escape to instead of spending thousands on a tropical destination. Also, if you want to save more money you can drive there instead of flying!

Image Source

3. Disney World (Orlando, Florida)

A classic destination for vacation but is even more fun when going with a group of friends! Plus, they opened a ton of new attractions recently!

Image Source

4. Maine

Although not the typical spring break location, Maine is great option if you’re interested in beautiful hikes and the best seafood around! A fun way to visit Maine is to drive up the beautiful coast and stop in the different cities and towns along the way!

Image Source

5. New Orleans, Louisiana

A fun and vibrant Southern city! NOLA has streets like no other in the U.S. and is a great place to visit with friends.

Image Source

6. Nashville, Tennessee

A fun and different destination that will be fun to explore! Nashville is a vibrant city that includes different spots to explore related to country music.

Image Source

7. Your couch

Sometimes, it’s not possible to get away for the break and that doesn’t mean you can’t have a great time anyway! Take the week to just relax, or maybe do a project you can’t when you have class like re-doing your room or organizing your closet!

Image Source

Cover Image Source

Senior, Early Childhood/Special Education and English Major. 
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.