This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Tis the season for Christmas movies, candy canes, and of course the many Secret Santa gift swaps you’ll be involved in this year.  No matter whose name you draw, this list has you covered.

For your roommate: Monogrammed Tumbler 

Perfect for your next girls night, a monogrammed glass for your roommate is personal and functional.  These ones are available on Etsy!  

For your sorority big or little: A perfume sampler

Spoil your big or little with a perfume sampler like this one from Sephora.  

For your coworker: Coffee mug with K-Cups or tea

Even if you don’t know your coworker that well, there’s a high chance they like caffeine.  Put a few K-Cups or tea bags in a coffee mug for a Secret Santa gift they’ll be sure to use.  This mug is available at Target. 

A guy: A gift card to their favorite restaurant 

Let’s face it, having a guy for Secret Santa is tough.  However, you really can’t go wrong with a gift card to a restaurant like Chipotle or BWW.  

For a friend: 

If you end up getting one of your good friends for Secret Santa, pamper them with a gift set from the Body Shop.  If you want to add something else, include a bath bomb and fuzzy socks so they can have a spa day at home.    

Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.   
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.